What CB radio do you use?

I'm using a Uniden PRO-520XL and I love it.

Where did you mount your antenna? I was thinking of getting the same radio as you but I didn't know where to mount the antenna because I live in a appt. and have to be able to park in the underground garage. I saw some people mount it on the juggs at the corner of the rear bumper but would their be any grounding issues? Any suggestions to where I should mount one?

I too use the Uniden PRO 520XL. It's a nice compact CB radio that has all the features you need.

@NZKiller_Kris11, this is the mount I use for my antenna:
http://www.arizonarockyroad.com/antennamounts.html

Not sure if it would clear your garage. You may need some sort of a bumper mount solution.

Do you have the Rugged Ridge mount to mount the CB or did you mount it somewhere else?
Rugged-Ridge-CB-Radio-Dash-Mount-For-1997-06-Jeep-Wrangler-TJ-And-Unlimited-13551.09.jpg

Reactions: Kris11
Nope, I use the Arizona Rocky Road CB mount, see my thread here:
http://wranglertjforum.com/threads/arizona-rocky-road-cb-radio-mount.42/

Hands down the nicest CB radio mount I've found. I almost went with that Rugged Ridge one but I like this one much, much better.

@Jerry Bransford was the one who actually turned me onto it.

Thanks @Chris Ill check it out for sure. It is a little more expensive than the RR one (its only $40) but its a good option. It looks really nice in the jeep and makes it look even more offroady (thats a word now lol :p) I do plan on putting a CB Radio in before the new year so I'm looking at options. Im not sure if they will ship to canada though. But CB Radio wise I think I'm going to go with the 520XL because its nice and compact and its also got a PA. Thanks for your input!

The 520XL seems to be a very popular choice--very affordable too!

I like the Arizona Rocky Road CB mount because it's more than just a CB mount. You can mount a ton of other things on it such as a HAM radio, storage options, etc. So, it's worth the money if you ask me!

I just ordered the Uniden PRO-520XL since you guys seem to like it and I've read good reviews.

Can't wait to install!