What did the previous owner do?

@FJQue have you adjusted the setting on your antirock to see if that removes some of the body roll? Might be easy experiment before you invest in new shocks.

@SouthernLJ I would suggest buy once cry once planning. Sure disconnects aren’t that expensive but you are going to find numerous of those “oh it’s not expensive“ little things, especially if you read this forum often, and they add up. Are you limited by not having disconnects now? If no, then save up and only make changes to what you have planned as final parts.

Reactions: FJQue
Or... Should I go with sway bar disconnects (or save for antirock) and have an instant capaibility upgrade?

On 33's, with steering that's already fine, which route would you ( by you, I mean anyone) go?
I have the antirock, I am 90% on pavement, kind of wish I had discos

@FJQue have you adjusted the setting on your antirock to see if that removes some of the body roll? Might be easy experiment before you invest in new shocks.
Funny you say that, No, I have not but I remembered someone else mentioned that in another thread somewhere right after I posted this today. I may have to move them a notch tomorrow & see what that does for me, thank you.

Funny you say that, No, I have not but I remembered someone else mentioned that in another thread somewhere right after I posted this today. I may have to move them a notch tomorrow & see what that does for me, thank you.

Let us know how it goes.

I spend more than 90% on the pavement. But then again, with upgraded parts, I'd be willing to try more in my DD.

Reactions: FJQue
Stock is fine until you bend that tie rod. Once you bend that then the ZJ upgrade is the way to go. Once you bend that then Currie is the way to go. Once you bend that then talk to Blaine.

My thoughts are to jump straight to the Currie for peace of mind. I think I'd rather have it in place before I make the jump to 35's (which is a good ways into the future) then to jump to 35's and worry about breaking things until I got them upgraded.

Let us know how it goes.

I spend more than 90% on the pavement. But then again, with upgraded parts, I'd be willing to try more in my DD.
Moved over 1 hole today, now I’m in the middle. It rolls much less and steering feels tighter / less wandering. This is nice, this is what it needed for sure. So dumb I didn’t try this earlier haha. That’s one of the big problems when you don’t build your Jeep, you don’t really know the ins & outs. I’m a fan of this part now ;)