What did you do to your TJ today?

Next is to remove the chrome tube steps!!!!

Get you some black one's
20201026_123237.jpg

Where does the storm drainage go?
Side entry pits or gully grates then into compensation basins, everything non kerbed goes into table drains or V drains with piped headwall crossings at each driveway but that's rural or semi rural same as US.
All roads with kerbing are asphalted with pits and all roads with V drains are chip sealed with a shoulder.

Reactions: Blondie70
Over the weekend, pulled off the rock sliders. Tons of sand/dirt/fluid film caked in there. Left them off for now as I haven’t been playing in the rocks much and not a fan of how much crap it collects when it goes off road. Threw some black push pins into the holes in the body and slapped the plastic fender pieces back on and was done. Forgot how heavy those steel sliders were.

Also, ditched the “X” sticker in exchange for a simple “4.0”. Was never a fan of how the X sticker looked.

View attachment 267562

View attachment 267563

View attachment 267564

View attachment 267565
I would like to remove some stickers as well. I imagine that a little heat from a hair dryer would help the removal process. Is that what you did?
Please let us know your procedure.
Also, where did you find the “4.0” decals?
Thanks in advance.

I would like to remove some stickers as well. I imagine that a little heat from a hair dryer would help the removal process. Is that what you did?
Please let us know your procedure.
Also, where did you find the “4.0” decals?
Thanks in advance.
A hair dryer will get them off and acetone/fingernail polish remover with acetone will get the glue residue off the easiest. There will always be the outline of the decal from the paint fading though. I recently replaced my Rubicon decals and went with a slightly larger/different font to cover the outlines. I settled on pic #3.
p.s. Ebay has all original Jeep decals dirt cheap.
Rubi decal icon (3).jpg

Rubi tool holder2.jpg

decal new2.jpg

What lift do you need for JK wheels? they are 2 a penny in Australia, might save me some Wonga :)
I have a 4 inch lift on mine but if you can fit 33’s under there and have the right adapter spacers it should work. Backspacing is something else to consider so you don’t rub too much. Depending on the wheels you have it may be 5.5 inches or so now. I think the JK’s offset may be somewhere around 6.25 inches.