What did you do to your TJ today?

Well I picked up said U-Joints, waited till this morning when, yes for real, it was butt crack cold in the shop to install them. :eek::eek::eek:

Then I had ordered a new shifter handle/knob cause the old 8 ball (pool ball not blow) wasn't really what I wanted (it was on the Jeep when I bought it). I installed this instead!!!!!
View attachment 292802

Pay no attention to the nasty inside, it will get cleaned out on a warm day!!!!! :cool: :cool: 🤫 🤫
And the details on John Coopers Visa card are........ lol

Got stuck bad crossing a swampy ditch/creek in my parents cow pasture today deer hunting. Barely had enough line to make it to a tree to winch (like 3 feet left on the spool).

Thinking about ordering a land anchor. Does anyone know anything about them or ever used one?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LQNJZQ4/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I have never used one, but had a friend that swore by them when we were wheeling CJ's.

Reactions: Claybirdd
Hung the Christmas lights!
20211127_155357.jpg

Put mine through its paces at Holly Oaks - our local ORV park. This was the first opportunity I had to test out the newly installed Antirock. What a huge difference this made keeping all four tires in the ground.

Got stuck bad crossing a swampy ditch/creek in my parents cow pasture today deer hunting. Barely had enough line to make it to a tree to winch (like 3 feet left on the spool).

Thinking about ordering a land anchor. Does anyone know anything about them or ever used one?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LQNJZQ4/?tag=wranglerorg-20
I've seen videos of folks trying to use land anchors and see them just 'tilling' the soil (winch pulls the anchor thru the soil like a tiller), or when not leveraged properly just pulling 'em out of the ground entirely.

Two days of wheeling this weekend! Got back to Gulches for the first time in about 5-6 months yesterday, which is always a good time. Today we went down to River Rock ORV in South Georgia. Cool spot, but it’s not very organized. There are only a few arrows for trail signs, and no map so you’re kinda on your own to find things.

Two days of wheeling this weekend! Got back to Gulches for the first time in about 5-6 months yesterday, which is always a good time. Today we went down to River Rock ORV in South Georgia. Cool spot, but it’s not very organized. There are only a few arrows for trail signs, and no map so you’re kinda on your own to find things.
This thread is worthless without pics

Bet there are some purdy hills but you cannot see them with all the trees.