What did you do to your TJ today?

My grandma delivered newspapers for a little over 57 years in rural Kentucky. It was a blast getting to ride with her when I was a kid. I remember back at that time people left money in envelopes in the newspaper box all the time. Every time I went there were many many people who would hollar at her to stop and want to come out and talk. We’d spend and hour or two every evening just talking to people. LOL. Those were good times. She passed away in 2009.

https://www.dailyindependent.com/ne...cle_3c61789f-61fa-5602-bb38-de401cd843e3.html
Some people say the "good old days" weren't good. I say BS, because today is certainly not better. I miss those days myself! (y)

View attachment 292245
Replaced my transfer case with one I bought the case of and built. That was a good idea. The input seal was leaking like crazy.

Turns out the previous owner put the angled washers on the inside of the skid and ripped 3 of the 6 holes open.

Time for a new skid plate I guess
That pic just makes my motor mounts HURT

Got my new Tom Woods shaft installed. The new SYE is working great. Even the 97 adapt speed sensor
PXL_20211201_224157016.jpg

Some people say the "good old days" weren't good. I say BS, because today is certainly not better. I miss those days myself! (y)
X2 missing the good old days. When I was in school never heard of mass school shootings. Even when my kids were in school, no mass school shootings. Sigh

When I was in school people actually fought to settle their differences, even if they didn't want to. Nobody pressed charges afterwards, no matter how bad the loser looked. At least they were alive and sometimes became friends. Today kids are stuck behind computer screens with no real world interactions. I guess they're just not smart enough to handle "Online bullying". Turn the internet off or don't log on. :unsure:

I've had this conversation with my teen age daughter many times. Her friends get caught in the social media wars. When I was her age and younger, we would meet at the library or the school flag pole after school was done and duke it out. More often than not, the guys ended up good friends after they brawled. A mutual respect thing I guess.

I got it back finally! New Wheels and Tires installed.

View attachment 292577

Tell me the details on you wheels/tires please.

This might be my favorite rig! Visually perfect for me. Put on a mountain someplace with a good view and I bet you win Ride of the Month.

You'll likely find this odd, but love the rocks your parked on. Actually, I love the sound of the rocks under your tires as roll over. Weird, I know.

When I was in school people actually fought to settle their differences, even if they didn't want to. Nobody pressed charges afterwards, no matter how bad the loser looked. At least they were alive and sometimes became friends. Today kids are stuck behind computer screens with no real world interactions. I guess they're just not smart enough to handle "Online bullying". Turn the internet off or don't log on. :unsure:
Yep,growing up here in Missouri in the 1970s,we had the(blue law) like a lot of places NOTHING was open on Sunday.you had to spend time with your family.now family’s don’t spend time together, divorce is rampant,kids grow up without a father figure,it’s just a mess now!

Reactions: Blondie70 and WSS
Tell me the details on you wheels/tires please.

This might be my favorite rig! Visually perfect for me. Put on a mountain someplace with a good view and I bet you win Ride of the Month.

You'll likely find this odd, but love the rocks your parked on. Actually, I love the sound of the rocks under your tires as roll over. Weird, I know.
15x8 raceline beadlocks. 231 I think they are? Here’s the kicker; they don’t really sell the 15” anymore. I had an issue with their steel beadlocks that kept leaking, so they sent me these after a few unsuccessful attempts at a good steel wheel. Hell of a free upgrade! Im pretty sure these were an older set of blemishes because all they have on their website are 17” wheels in this style. Tires are Maxxis RAZR MT 35x12.50r15.

Many thanks for the compliments! It does me well, I’m very happy to have it back and the new shoes are amazing!

The gravel drive is very satisfying to drive on.

15x8 raceline beadlocks. 231 I think they are? Here’s the kicker; they don’t really sell the 15” anymore. I had an issue with their steel beadlocks that kept leaking, so they sent me these after a few unsuccessful attempts at a good steel wheel. Hell of a free upgrade! Im pretty sure these were an older set of blemishes because all they have on their website are 17” wheels in this style. Tires are Maxxis RAZR MT 35x12.50r15.

Many thanks for the compliments! It does me well, I’m very happy to have it back and the new shoes are amazing!

Yeah, that's a score for sure.
I take it back. They look horrible. Send them to me so I can 'dispose' of them!!
😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1o1proof

What fenders and armor you running?