What did you do to your TJ today?

Why do you pull your wiper arms off the window when its snowing, never seen that before or is that an illusion? Hope your heater works :)
He may have a different reason but my first car wrecked its wiper arms when they froze solid to the windscreen and I accidentally turned the wipers on. The motor worked fine, but the wiper arms bent to compensate…

Installed new door handles reversed and flipped so they open the proper way. When I had the door panels off I added noise insulation to the doors. When the doors slam shut now it sounds like a quality automobile, not a tin can. Very happy with it all!

IMG_7463.JPG

Last edited:
He may have a different reason but my first car wrecked its wiper arms when they froze solid to the windscreen and I accidentally turned the wipers on. The motor worked fine, but the wiper arms bent to compensate…
When I lived in UK I used to cover my windscreen and engine with a blanket on cold nights, I popped a rear core plug once, never happened with the blanket. should have just bought antifreeze lol.

How do you like it? does it flap much at speed well TJ speed that is :) Is it the twill or sailcloth?
About to invest in a Tektop but its gonna cost me an extra $150 for shipping and import duty :(
Mine is the black diamond. To me it's almost as quite as the hardtop was, with the crappy factory speakers I can still hear the radio at 70 mph. With the windows rolled up I can talk on the Bluetooth radio phone pretty good at 55-60 mph.

Installed new door handles reversed and flipped so they open the proper way. When I had the door panels off I added noise insulation to the doors. When the doors slam shut now it sounds like a quality automobile, not a tin can. Very happy with it all!
Dems fighting words...Are you saying that our TJ's are not quality made ??? :ROFLMAO:.... I think your opening a tin can full of worms with that comment ⬅️⬅️ (see what I did there ) lol

Because TJs build quality is so low, I bought it another tool box. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The shorter 1....I gotta move that shelving section behind them, I didn't have room where I intended them to go.

View attachment 300328

I felt so adult when I bought my 1st real toolbox. Wish I had a bigger garage.

Looks like it will end up being a Best Top bowless trek top for me as that hard top was so heavy I was shocked! I need spacers under my front now its off.
Leaving in Greece, I’m in the same boat as you when it comes to sending items back to the States. It’s nearly close to impossible.

Also, I had the same issues with my hardtop and about a year ago I went the Bowless Trektop NX way. Currently it’s my first winter with the top but have no complains with it so far. Sunrider feature is awesome, heat and sound insulation are not that worse (twill fabric) compared to the hardtop and I like the fact that I don’t need anyone to help me with the top. 😉

It was finally warm enough today so I put down the hothead floor liner and installed the bed rug ‘carpet’ the rear section should be here Thursday and I can finish it up. I’m not doing the hot head on the back end of the tub for now. Mainly wanted it under my feet and by the console it would get warm.

F4B3CF77-0D15-4EE6-8DF8-D7E5A36CC98E.jpeg

CD8CDC39-D9E0-4E2E-B013-CE8C0CA45448.jpeg

29CAAC60-5669-4676-BB49-FB33F47F0143.jpeg

78DD8149-C87F-4281-B710-A73EEB1658F1.jpeg

7E1B294E-5674-4C05-9D46-179788C1D5D4.jpeg