What did you do to your TJ today?

I"ve been trying to "read" the new plates, a lot of them seem like random generated passwords, glad I got a "good" one. I had thought about getting a personalized plate but couldn't come up with a good one. There was one plate on a pickup that at first I thought was a really good random number but realized it was personalized: GLCK19 (y)

I"ve been trying to "read" the new plates, a lot of them seem like random generated passwords, glad I got a "good" one. I had thought about getting a personalized plate but couldn't come up with a good one. There was one plate on a pickup that at first I thought was a really good random number but realized it was personalized: GLCK19 (y)

signal-2022-01-18-16-35-00-344.jpg

Loving my new retro plate!

Gonna start the daunting task of sanding and painting my fenders. I definitely need to get some more flap discs and paint but I’ll get some of the grunt work out of the way before I go to work later tonight. Some nice pitting under that shit brown paint lol

41830FD1-D2EA-4018-B26E-C300046F7E31.jpeg

image.jpg

5B9AA5CE-36E4-479C-B3E2-3884FDC4C95B.jpeg

B8DDBE5A-3304-437E-9578-6C901123B16F.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Drove it to Cavenders to get my hat/ needed stretched due to my pea head boy wearing it 🤣🤣🤣

B267C469-1F5B-4EC4-83E4-C40A5DCBF063.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I sort of figure anything that involves a TJ I can post it on this thread 🤣

Like a TJ , simple pleasures are the best- These 8 oz glass bottles cokes are my night ride kick off drink- I’m headed to Waffle House in it now, wife went to see our daughter. (Tammy is my one and only wife but I refer to all my children as “ the children from my first marriage” when we meet people- kills her 😁😁😁)

The dump truck is our portable dog feeder, we have 2 of them. That was my idea.

Peace out, time for an all star special.

Quote of the day

“ Everyone wants to live eternally, but sadly most people don’t know how to enjoy an afternoon.”

FA74EC45-52A6-4BC7-9F72-C894B73D399C.jpeg

58DBE736-7071-4644-B8A9-360FEB684D4A.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m headed to Waffle House in it now, wife went to see our daughter. (Tammy is my one and only wife but I refer to all my children as “ the children from my first marriage” when we meet people- kills her 😁😁😁)

The dump truck is our portable dog feeder, we have 2 of them. That was my idea.
So, what I've gathered is AndyG can't be satisfied by any ONE Jeep and needs several, but your wife is THE ONE and is all you need. Great for you!
p.s. You don't need to leave the dump truck out for @John Cooper to eat when you stand him up. He prefers steak anyway. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper