What did you do to your TJ today?

Dougy do you have adjustable control arms adjusted back too far making the track bar hit the tank maybe , mine comes close to the tank but not that close.
I've heard of some people trying to get the wheelbase as long as possible but that seems dangerous ! o_O

Yes I have installed Savvy adjustable control arms and Jks adjustable track bar with angled bracket to get the bar away from the tank, I’m still fixing all the POs bad choices on this Jeep.

Yes I have installed Savvy adjustable control arms and Jks adjustable track bar with angled bracket to get the bar away from the tank, I’m still fixing all the POs bad choices on this Jeep.

Yeah I know what you mean , I was lucky as mine had not been jacked up too bad , the worst thing I am dealing with today is the PO put the front brake shoes on wrong and I almost couldn't get them off ....... I have no idea how he got them on.
I am replacing everything with new so it will be sorted out right .... I conceder the brakes to be a pretty important system to work properly ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Stock wheels back on it?

Yes sir, I really like the look!

Damn! I was all set to send you some 'laughing ass" center cap emblems to replace the Pintler yellow ones. ;) I guess I'll have to use them on my black wheels now.

1664717425981.png

Fire department just showed up to try and revive my spare tire skull.:unsure:
p.s. They show up every other day since they legalized pot in Va. Coincidence or paranoia?
p.p.s. I gotta go now. I saw them watching me taking pictures of them and I'm sure they're calling the cops now. 🤯
View attachment 363791

Nice...so the eyes are the third (fourth) brake lights?...lol

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Okay , I don't have mine yet , getting the RockJock , is yours the Curry Antirock or Rockjock ?
Just looked like it would be better on the other side in the picture didn't look vertical but that could be deceiving . Guess I will know more when I install one on mine. Just curious is the top one on the inside or the outside?
Nate from Bleeping Jeep installed the Curry ones with both on the outside.
View attachment 363747

I have the rockjock branded one. I don't think you could even install it on the outside in both locations. Instructions show it on the inside. Posted screenshot of it.

Screenshot_20221002-083742_OneDrive.jpg