What did you do to your TJ today?

Oh? Do tell. Weekend time to do some wheeling?!! Or a thursday/friday with our mid-western snowbird farmhand friend?

Gotta go to New Mexico Friday. Visiting my Mom on the weekend. She bought a place down there so I'm hoping that in the future I can get down there to wheel. Tucson for the following week and I'm on a plane out that Friday. I'm not opposed to keeping a jeep in a storage unit there in the winter so if anybody has recommendations I'll look into it for next year. It's in a storage unit here now.

Figure I could fly down for some 3 or 4 day weekends.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and MikeE024
Gotta go to New Mexico Friday. Visiting my Mom on the weekend. She bought a place down there so I'm hoping that in the future I can get down there to wheel. Tucson for the following week and I'm on a plane out that Friday. I'm not opposed to keeping a jeep in a storage unit there in the winter so if anybody has recommendations I'll look into it for next year. It's in a storage unit here now.

Figure I could fly down for some 3 or 4 day weekends.

That would be pretty sweet. There’s definitely units not too far from the airport.

Tucson storage is a bit expensive imo due to the AFB and University (not crazy $$$$ but more than I assumed). A military buddy said the rates hiked up on him over the past few years. I’ll let you know if I hear different.

That would be pretty sweet. There’s definitely units not too far from the airport.

Tucson storage is a bit expensive imo due to the AFB and University (not crazy $$$$ but more than I assumed). A military buddy said the rates hiked up on him over the past few years. I’ll let you know if I hear different.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. She's up in Phoenix so I'd be looking in that area.

Reactions: RINC and MikeE024
I know a guy who is good at doing stuff.

Send him over!!!

It looks like the weather will be nice on the 10th & 11th. Should probably do the hood louver since temps will reach the 80s and I’m not currently intercooled. Gonna try real hard to make your window (I’ll be in touch).

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
I found TJ's! We staging up for the hard trails.
20230303_071915.jpg

While I didn't do this today, and it's far from impressive; It was somewhat recently that I finished making final improvements to my kinda crude, no budget 3BL. Zip tied them to the spare tire carrier for now. I didn't feel like lifting the tire so my wires would fit through the spare's bottom side lugs.

First pic is what I made, but relied on what little I had to do it, and that pic wasn't the final thing. I went back and did a few things different.

IMG_20221217_201956.jpg

IMG_20230210_141252.jpg

IMG_20230210_141255.jpg