What did you do to your TJ today?

Called the DMV and had a good experience... I'm surprised too.

DMV worker got me an emissions test exemption up to July so I can get my TJ back on the road after a 2 year hiatus due to the birth of my twins.

Wait...your location says Earth, not California...

Congratulations on the twins and good luck on the Jeep!

-Mac

I love my 1911 but my Hellcat Pro is so much easier to live with all day

1911s are great, 1911s are cool. But when one wears a skirt, one has other options:

bac-colorized.jpg

1911s are great, 1911s are cool. But when one wears a skirt, one has other options:

View attachment 411647

Is this implying you pull up your skirt and flash your cannon?

I’d guess people would avoid messing with men in skirts but that’s just a guess.

finally pulling the rear springs on sunday.. sorry for the delay, been nursing a pretty bad injury for a few months

if y'all do it next weekend you can have a literal and figurative spring party lmao

finally pulling the rear springs on sunday.. sorry for the delay, been nursing a pretty bad injury for a few months

if y'all do it next weekend you can have a literal and figurative spring party lmao

oh pretty sure I'll be at it next weekend too. I'm slow when it comes to upgrades. My OCD makes me read the writeups a couple times and then I have to sit and stare at the Jeep until my brain translates the writeups into an actionable process that makes sense to me.

I have one of those too. So small that its almost impossible to shoot the thing - I have to pinch the grip between my thumb and forefinger of one hand, and pull the trigger with the other!

Are we talking guns or other things? Good thing your wife has the instructions. ;)

Guns. In this case, the North American Arms .22 short revolver. Cute little thing, very well made!

My ex-wife's mom had a 22 over-under Deringer(?) that I took on my trip through Miami and the Keys. I don't know how I'm still not in jail after that trip. I can't legally carry firearms anymore.
p.s. Legally being the optimal word.
zHM3ihi2UOJnyDtwHaE5?w=161&h=106&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.jpg