What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally got around to installing these after stepping over them for a year in the garage. Following @Irun write up, the final bolt on installation was smooth without issue.

Waiting on the steel rails to fully dry. Hopefully getting those on tomorrow.

20230415_202452.jpg

20230415_202510.jpg

Got some longer end links for my rear sway bar. After installing the new springs my links are at a ridiculous angle and has definitely affected the ride. Adjustable rear track bar will be delivered tomorrow so I’ll slap these on at the same time and try to get my rear axle centered back up.

F8FC43A2-46CA-48D5-A98E-94A364A974D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Yesterday on the son's 01; separated the shift lever, replaced the circle tranny seal, replaced the inner shift boot, all 4 NGK oxygen sensors and exhaust reinstalled including new Dynomax cat back. Skid plate put back up. Ran out of time to do a test run, but the inside needs cleaned out (PO was a piggy) and driver's seat needs re-strung. Maybe today

Went back up Patterson Mt Rd.

Debeaded a tire. Cooked another M8000 winch motor. Warranty replacements are good for two or three pulls and smoke. Glad I bought recovery boards...ended up digging myself out of a hard turtle... completely under the Jeep...four times and using the boards to launch me down the trail.

IMG20230415132743.jpg

IMG20230415135637.jpg

Reactions: TheBoogieman