What did you do to your TJ today?

Took mama fishing.

20180607_150018.jpg
20180607_134718.jpg

Nice! Was thinking about getting a lower set sometime after I install my lift but I'm not sure if I'd need a second alignment after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime you adjust your suspension I would at least check your alignment. In comparison to putting on and adjusting the CA's aligning the front end is easy. Most likely you will have to in my opinion. Look in the "How to" section and find the align your TJ thread. It will tell you how to DIY align your front end. That is how I do it. I am just about to upgrade to a ZJ steering and will contribute to that thread soon when I am finished, but that is the way I am gong to do my own alignment.

Reactions: Nicholas and KCsTJ
Installed a blower motor resistor to correct an HVAC works only on high fan issue on my 2004. Bought the MOPAR one because I wanted to insure against premature failure.

Installation itself wasn’t that bad besides the impossible location to try and work in.

Biggest issue I had was trying to unplug the old resistor from the wire harness. I slid the red clip back and pushed down like mad on the retainer thingy but could not get it to budge. Tried and tried and cursed a lot. I finally decided to break the surround on the old resistor and break it away from the harness. Not sure if I was doing something wrong or if it was just seized on there.

Hope I dont have to change that again for another 14 years

Reactions: ac_
My new to my LJ had a really tired looking rear view mirror, particularly around the edges. Swapped it for a frameless, auto dimming, homelink enabled unit and could not be happier. I needed a garage door opener and this was the best option I could come up with ($139 on amazon). Wired to a switched fuse so no one can open my garage door when the car is off.

before, original mirror
2lzzm0K.jpg

comparing mirrors
zouOXTR.jpg

replaced and functional! The mirror was a direct swap without having to change the windshield button thingy.
a1xQVl7.jpg

Anytime you adjust your suspension I would at least check your alignment. In comparison to putting on and adjusting the CA's aligning the front end is easy. Most likely you will have to in my opinion. Look in the "How to" section and find the align your TJ thread. It will tell you how to DIY align your front end. That is how I do it. I am just about to upgrade to a ZJ steering and will contribute to that thread soon when I am finished, but that is the way I am gong to do my own alignment.

Yeah I've been honestly nervous to attempt a self alignment idk why just am but I'll definitely check that out considering the amount of money spent on alignments in the past, kinda gets to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ac_