What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally got the Truck-lite LED's Installed. Holy Crap they are bright! I'll try and get a night shot of it's range.

Lights1.JPG Jeep2.JPG Jeep3.JPG

Sealed the A/C housing around the blower (was leaking like a sieve). Hit both front carpets with some Super Clean and then blasted with the pressure washer set at 2000 PSI. Sprayed the engine down with two cans of engine cleaner and then blasted it with the pressure washer. Much cleaner now and ready for me to start wrenching tomorrow to replace the rad cap and thermostat in hopes that it will take care of the overheating...and then...dig into the "tapping".
Oh yeah, also bought a nearly new Spiderweb top and both sides for $90. Not a bad deal, I think.

Wow, what a dad!!
Hey, wait just a minute! This thread is called What did you do to your TJ, not her TJ! :D

LOL! As I like to remind her . . . It's her Jeep but my name is still on the title :-D

That's pretty awesome @VirtualRussel, I hope that my children will have the love of cars that I do. My son is only 1 and already gets mad when we take the minivan over the Jeep :-D

That's a great photo!!!

Rigged up a hard top lift with a hand winch and pulley system in the garage. Will post pics when I try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just took my hard top off for the first time a few days ago. I went to Harbor freight and bought a 4 pack of heavy duty ratchet straps $19.00. 4 eye bolts and drove the rig under them ratcheted them up drove out.