What did you do to your TJ today?

That just sounds dirty in so many ways. ;)
Can be

1647628001437.png

I made sure everything is organized for wheeling tomorrow. My wife bought this bolt on SB box for me. It’s real nice and locks. If you want my sh** then your gonna have to work for it. Bonus look inside and tell me what is the most important item in the box if your a real wheeler. If ya get the answer right then I will allow you to remain in the club. If not we’ll…

72679BBE-02FA-4E64-B3E3-C9A96CA2054E.jpeg

E203A2EF-5368-4463-851C-3777FCFA06F5.jpeg

I made sure everything is organized for wheeling tomorrow. My wife bought this bolt on SB box for me. It’s real nice and locks. If you want my sh** then your gonna have to work for it. Bonus look inside and tell me what is the most important item in the box if your a real wheeler. If ya get the answer right then I will allow you to remain in the club. If not we’ll…

View attachment 316761

View attachment 316762
Obviously tp

BTW you should plastic bag that precious commodity. Don't want to get it wet from possible condensation in that metal box.
I keep plasticed stuff in the cab. That’s just a day load I pull it out. My neighbor was keeping his .223 ammo stacked under his counter in his man cave on concrete. He Discovered yesterday half was wet and ruined. :( I brought him some cut 2x4s to get em up off the ground today.

careful using the "R" word.I was reprimanded by a mod when I used it
Well I lived way south and went to school there many years. I consider myself a redneck and here in Arkansas that’s a compliment. Just a euphemism. If I get a strike or whatever for that. Well then whatever. Ty for the heads up tho!

Reactions: Blondie70