What did you do to your TJ today?

I have to agree with Fonz54 about the condition of the frame in other areas...
IF that control arm mount is an indication of the condition of the frame;
DO NOT DRIVE THE JEEP until the frame is thoroughly inspected and Safety Caps are welded in....
Agreed. It's parked until repaired. I'll have it towed to the shop sometime next week.

Reactions: Fonz54
Did a safety check.

20220325_150855.jpg

It passed.

Went to AZ mode and put the hard top away for the next several months. The lines on these things are honestly a perfect blend of curves and straights.
View attachment 318217

I did not take the sides and back off mine this winter. I did the year before. Call it a mid-life crisis but I have been growing my hair out. Hard to keep it perfectly combed with all that wind.

I aint had hair this long since I was a teenager.

Grew up with my dad and uncles in the 70's who were all bearded and ponytailed bikers.
I was letting my beard grow out, but up here on the mountain folks thought I was kin to Popcorn Sutton and kept trying to buy moonshine from me!!!!!!! :cool: 🤫

I was letting my beard grow out, but up here on the mountain folks thought I was kin to Popcorn Sutton and kept trying to buy moonshine from me!!!!!!! :cool: 🤫

Along those lines. One of my uncles moved close to my aunt's family in Taylorville,NC. He made what he called Carolina Koolaide. Was not old enough to try any before moving out to AZ.

• Love
Reactions: John Cooper
Along those lines. One of my uncles moved close to my aunt's family in Taylorville,NC. He made what he called Carolina Koolaide. Was not old enough to try any before moving out to AZ.
Folks round here still make some good shine, most don't mix flavors or anything. Just good straight white lighting!!!!!