What did you do to your TJ today?

Turned my Rubi into a rifle rest.
2017-11-18 11.34.01.jpg

I actually meant how do you feel about rather them do it now? I would tell them you want your money back because you are never going back there.

I really like the convenience of dropping it at one place for alignment and balance... I repaired it myself with hardware I had in the shop. Tomorrow I will stop by the store for a chat with the shop manager and to possible get a recheck. This is a major chain shop so I can always just go to a different shop. 2 within 5 miles of my house and another one is 3 miles from my work.

20171119_224412.jpg

Well I did this yesterday, but it went into today. Well actually it took a couple of weeks.

Although, my winch is on the way, I decided to finish all of my wiring up front. I cut out the ashtray, and added another left bank of switches. I also changed my map lights from incandescent to LED and added a switch. I plan on doing a HOW-TO on changing the incandescent to LED. I wired up the winch switch (Plan B). I added interior red LED lights to the zombie switch. Pretty happy with the outcome. Looks really good.

Am I looking at the cockpit of a fighter jet or a Jeep? Lol!

While I am not an inventor like you, I am pretty good with automotive electricity. I didn't even invent the switch mod. I found it online and copied it. It is pretty genius. Looks stock. I wanted to make mods that looked somewhat stock. I bought the switch from the 12 volt guy because he does an awesome job, and I couldn't do it myself for the price.

For those interested, The (Plan B) switch panel came with everything. He really does a good job. It comes with all of the wires and they are all labeled. It even came with a template of how to cut the hole. The plate was drilled and labeled "in" and "out" I highly recommend this kit. His work is much better than his website.

View attachment 25811

Well I did this yesterday, but it went into today. Well actually it took a couple of weeks.

Although, my winch is on the way, I decided to finish all of my wiring up front. I cut out the ashtray, and added another left bank of switches. I also changed my map lights from incandescent to LED and added a switch. I plan on doing a HOW-TO on changing the incandescent to LED. I wired up the winch switch (Plan B). I added interior red LED lights to the zombie switch. Pretty happy with the outcome. Looks really good.
I also am planning a purchase from him. Hoping to get mine done next month, just depends on if my customization will work or not! Really nice work! With all of those switch you should show off your aux relay/fuse station if you have one built. I know that's what I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to build one.

I also am planning a purchase from him. Hoping to get mine done next month, just depends on if my customization will work or not! Really nice work! With all of those switch you should show off your aux relay/fuse station if you have one built. I know that's what I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to build one.

I did not upgrade my relay station as the only two things I needed a relay for was the bush lights and the winch of which the winch will come with it's own and the bush lights already had one. I did relocate it to the core and cut about 2 miles of fog light wires to make it less susceptible to the the weather of which was wired really badly from the previous owner.

I didn't feel the need to relay the USB charger. It is fused in two places and running 16 gauge wire. If it heats up I may relay it later, but I don't think the phone or tablet will even moderately heat up the wires. Other that that I am running low wattage interior LED lights in the cabin that do not require a relay.

I did not upgrade my relay station as the only two things I needed a relay for was the bush lights and the winch of which the winch will come with it's own and the bush lights already had one. I did relocate it to the core and cut about 2 miles of fog light wires to make it less susceptible to the the weather of which was wired really badly from the previous owner.

I didn't feel the need to relay the USB charger. It is fused in two places and running 16 gauge wire. If it heats up I may relay it later, but I don't think the phone or tablet will even moderately heat up the wires. Other that that I am running low wattage interior LED lights in the cabin that do not require a relay.
Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying.