What did you do to your TJ today?

The tool for oil pump tube.

I have no experience with this, but just happen to come across it. I’d think it would be easy to make for the knowledge and right tools. Or improvising with common tools and hammer. LOL

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004A69QI2?tag=wranglerorg-20

View attachment 509666

A 5/8" split collar, a piece of 3/8" steel rod, some bendin', and some weldin' seems like it would work pretty good, too, at 1/10th the cost.

Edited because linky no worky.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Finished painting my grille and bumper and winch!
Installed some daylighters and new tow hooks

IMG_3269.jpeg

Waited for a bit on my new front drive shaft, but after tracking found out it won't be here until Monday. Sooo, took the lower steering shaft out, cleaned and repacked the pillow block bearing, and reinstalled! I've been needing to do that anyway...

Got the new tires today. There she sits, will be this way for a while. The next big thing would be TT. To be honest I think I’d be fine with a “partial” TT if there was such a thing. I would be fine with the transmission / TC moving up 1.5”-2” to avoid the a BL and MML. The 33” tire doesn’t fit on the OEM mount so I’ll be looking at options.

IMG_5485.jpeg

Couple things;

Started getting some paint on this new to me Barnes rear “bumper “

I’m not quite worried with paint quality more just good coverage.

1710589423061.jpeg

Also received my new to me LJ rear driveshaft thanks to the most generous Forum member we have. I’ll edit in a photo when I get one.

😉

Last edited: