What did you do to your TJ today?

eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/2856255815...pid=5337789113&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1
Where'd ya get your tow hooks?

IMG_3321.png

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
That was kind of what I was wondering too...

I thought it was in that thread that was referenced above, but I see where zerk fittings were referred to, but I don’t see where anyone actually did it… if I remember correctly I just found a spot on the bearing casing that was thick enough and wasn’t covered by the bracket and I just drilled a hole and screwed the zerk fitting in it and it worked fine…

Reactions: Zorba

Ha, even posted to that first thread, remarking they gave me a bit of a chubber... :sneaky:

I'm a sucker for billet parts, what can I say? I mentioned I had no use for them but that might change as they'd double as excellent safety line tie down points when hauling my 18' surfski on Tessie's roof.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting and sab
Replacing them next weekend, after I pick up my Winch. I am going with Moog rubber bushings.
These are MOOG rubbers. Part number K7352 (front) and K3160 (rear).

I could move my sway bar side to side until it hit the frame at the ends with the original bushings. Before the clamps, it was impossible to move side to side.

Replaced the factory original front sway bar bushings and installed sway bar clamps. The back bushings are up this week to be replaced.

Impressed to find bushings made in the USA.

View attachment 510013

View attachment 510014

View attachment 510015

View attachment 510016

View attachment 510017

Years ago, I replaced my originals with those Moog bushings. The front ones squeaked like crazy. I seem to remember that I found out that they were not 100% rubber. A couple years later I replaced the whole setup with an Anti Rock.