What did you do to your TJ today?

Fuel pump arrived and installed it. Dropping the tank took 10 minutes. It took longer to find a decent video of what needed to be disconnected than the job itself. I think it took an hour or so. Everything was doing great until last night. Pulled a tick off my ankle 2 days ago and noticed last night it was swollen and had a rash. Went to the doctor to get checked out, now I have Lyme disease. The fun never stops. 🥳 :mad:

View attachment 519965
That sucks... Sorry to hear this. What you picture looks more like poison ivy than a tick bite. Not what I expected.

Those little bastards have no real purpose on this planet other than F things up. I am in the woods a lot and the fear of ticks is real...

Fuel pump arrived and installed it. Dropping the tank took 10 minutes. It took longer to find a decent video of what needed to be disconnected than the job itself. I think it took an hour or so. Everything was doing great until last night. Pulled a tick off my ankle 2 days ago and noticed last night it was swollen and had a rash. Went to the doctor to get checked out, now I have Lyme disease. The fun never stops. 🥳 :mad:

View attachment 519965

Dang man, get it taken care of!!!!!

Get well my friend!!!!

If that’s from a tic get on the antibiotics heavy Not many treat it properly. I’m no dr but from the land of Lyme.

Picking up antibiotics when the pharmacy opens at 9am this morning. Three weeks of taking them. The doctor said Lyme disease can screw with the nervous system and heart if not treated. Good thing I listened to my wife. I probably would have waited too long.

Picking up antibiotics when the pharmacy opens at 9am this morning. Three weeks of taking them. The doctor said Lyme disease can screw with the nervous system and heart if not treated. Good thing I listened to my wife. I probably would have waited too long.

Good to find it early. I've had Lyme twice and also ehrlichiosis (another tick borne disease). They can also mess with your memory as well.

Don't forget to take probiotics after your jaunt with the antibiotics. Antibiotics can mess with your gut health. Then you won't be able to enjoy those great meals you post on here. lol.

View attachment 519965

I assume the Jeep runs now with the new fuel pump. That stinks about the tick and lime disease. It’s one reason I wear a hat when out in the woods. Hopefully you recover quickly.

Reactions: TheBoogieman

View attachment 519965

Geez that looks bad... get on those meds asap buddy and get better soon ya hear!!

You should tell us about the switch and lights you used. :)

They were just some rock lights that my younger son had purchased for something years back that were laying around all of those are very tough and resistant to the elements and the switch is a 8. 99 waterproof switch from Amazon.

That stinks about the tick and lime disease. It’s one reason I wear a hat when out in the woods.

I've had hundreds of tick bites but very few above the waist. They generally start at feet, ankles, legs, and crawl from there to wherever they decide to tap.

In regard to tick defense, what purpose does your hat serve?