What did you do to your TJ today?

Weather is nice and Since my LJ is under the knife, Axles coming out and frame repair on the schedule, I went and got the YJ out of storage. I really like this one. Too bad I gave it to my daughter. 🇺🇸

IMG_6320.jpeg

I got my TJ detailed yesterday. I know need to put Cerakote on the gray fenders and start the process of repainting the bumpers and trying to get everything as black and new as possible.

Try Rust-Oleum Wipe New. It lasts 1 to 2 years. Top recommendation in Consumer Reports testing. Make sure you follow the instructions.

Took off work for my birthday. Had a couple appointments. Drove around with the top on, but no uppers and the rear window opened up. Driving was the highlight of my day.

Also finished padding out the new door cart. A couple of anti-fatigue mats from Harbor Freight did the trick.

1000007335.jpg

Last edited:
My like new license plate bracket came today. Cleaned and waxed it (Meguiars Black) and installed it. Looks great!
Just about ready to take the LJ to the Jeep body shop guy to fix the PO's damage and mount the Rubicon flares and rails. Oh and deal with a few rust spots.
Big thanks to Mr. Blaine and BlackMagicBrakes.com. Their service is second to noone.

Jeep LJ L Rear Corner.jpg

There was another blue one parked across from me, not sure which one it was......

They neither one need to feel sorry for me, because I don't have ducks in my Jeep!!!!!!! I prefer not to have them.....

That's good ! , it would shame for the committee to have to kick you out of the forum after all these years. :LOL:

Bled the brakes for the new BMB calipers. It took a lot to get all the air out but I think they’re good now.
Time for the break in process!

I got to have my daughter help which was nice. She even worked the bleeder on one corner and torqued the caliper pins to spec. Good helper!

IMG_1372.jpeg

Took off work for my birthday. Had a couple appointments. Drove around with the top on, but no uppers and the rear window opened up. Driving was the highlight of my day.

Also finished padding out the new door cart. A couple of anti-fatigue mats from Harbor Freight did the trick.

View attachment 521269

Can you share designs for that again? I should probably make one for myself.

View attachment 521269

Happy birthday buddy 🎂