What did you do to your TJ today?

Pics or it never happened. :unsure:
Good point!!! Was on my pc when posted, pics were on my phone!

20210630_150808.jpg

20210630_144704.jpg

I thought your Jeep had so much dirt in it that it started sprouting flowers. ;)
I thought the same thing haha
In the past I have said that with the top up on a hot day in the summer I swear I can grow Tomatoes in the back seat,(like a mobile Greenhouse)

That directly replaces the Wix 51085?

Yep, identical except for the length.
Yep. Its what I'd call a "full sized", 1 qt filter. Do I need it? Probably not - but I've always run the largest filter that would fit my vehicle (correctly). I did the same on a Ford Tempo years back - and something else that I can't remember what it was now - maybe a T-bird?

Reactions: John Cooper
Never heard back from my mechanic after having the Jeep towed. I called him before he closed and he said he was swamped today and drove it and didn't hear the banging noise. He will check it out on the lift in the morning.:mad: Day 2 without driving my Jeep is going to cause withdrawals. I hope he finds out what's wrong before I drive it and find out the hard way. 😟 The noise was so bad I didn't dare drive it the 2 miles to his shop.
UPDATE: Apparently a large rock got wedged somewhere and was banging around. Mechanic checked everything out and nothing is wrong or worn. Noise stopped and no charge from the mechanic for his 30 minute checkup. Better safe than sorry. :)

If this counts as installing parts, I have a basement full of parts I need to get in the Jeep's bed. :ROFLMAO:
The thread title is "What did you do to your TJ today?" not "What parts did you install on your TJ today?"
:LOL:

JK - Envious of the parts you've got there and the fact you can pick them up direct. (y)
I was able to pick them up somewhat directly ... after a more than three month wait. 😒

UPDATE: Apparently a large rock got wedged somewhere and was banging around. Mechanic checked everything out and nothing is wrong or worn. Noise stopped and no charge from the mechanic for his 30 minute checkup. Better safe than sorry. :)
Glad it wasn’t something worse! 😅

Reactions: TheBoogieman