What did you do to your TJ today?

You should have shopped at Crutchfield. It took me around an hour to install everything (stereo and 4 speakers). All plug and play on mine though. All Hardware and adapters included.
I did buy from them and got all the stuff they send along. SCORE!! However, my middle name is Murphy. If it can go wrong...it will.

(I also took the time to clean the dust and build up in the dash from years of living on dirt roads.)

Probably from California. The instant a drop of rain falls from the sky, Californians invariably slow to 20 under - and that's the good ones!
Since moving here from NY I am under the impression that people from NC are afraid that any drop of anything wet coming from the sky is going to immediately freeze upon hitting the ground...even when it's 90 degrees 🤣

Great evil of torx.
Removed the rollbar. All torx figures stripped on drivers side. The man who decided to use torx there is an evil

IMG_20210710_192225.jpg

IMG_20210710_192245.jpg

Since moving here from NY I am under the impression that people from NC are afraid that any drop of anything wet coming from the sky is going to immediately freeze upon hitting the ground...even when it's 90 degrees 🤣
I have yet to see drivers as bad as Californians. The drivers here have their own quirks, but overall are far better than 99% of drivers found in California. Usually if I see somebody here doing something completely stupid - getting in EVERYBODY'S way, etc, etc - there's a California plate on the car in question.

Reactions: Blondie70
I have yet to see drivers as bad as Californians. The drivers here have their own quirks, but overall are far better than 99% of drivers found in California. Usually if I see somebody here doing something completely stupid - getting in EVERYBODY'S way, etc, etc - there's a California plate on the car in question.
This is true, I drove in CA once lol I thought driving through NYC was bad....jeez. Now FL drivers are just speed demons, I made sure on my road trip to keep my little TJ in the right lane for fear of getting run over.

Reactions: Blondie70
That's definitely saying something seeing as you're in FL now. Do you find the drivers there better? When I travel around here in the southeast anytime someone is in the left lane doing less than the speed limit they've got an FL tag. Or when they pull out to pass and go 1/2 mile faster than the car they're passing so it takes 20 minutes they've got an FL tag.

from someone next door, most of the time when we see NC tags we get far far away, some yall can't drive for crap.

I've driven through California twice, and I'd still say Seattle/WA drivers are worse :ROFLMAO:

Sweet KTM.
Man I was looking at that picture and I don’t know if it’s the camera angle but it looks like my back fender is not lined up with my tire😁🥺

i’ve been on that thing all morning when I get back to it I’m going to check it....hmmm, I hope I have not bent my subframe.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Hog