What did you do to your TJ today?

I hunted forever for one, then pulled the trigger on one that would eventually be compatible with an Anti-rock without modification. I think I only like the Mopar so much cause its like unobtainium.
I'm going to put in a Swayloc eventually, so I'll have to make a determination on what to do with the bumper. That will be awhile though!

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Certainly Tribal in the sense of Tribal Belly Dance - I don't know if the tatt itself qualifies as "Tribal" or not! In any event, here it is with one of my Tribal costumes:
View attachment 281533

And a more "in motion" picture onstage in a cabaret costume:
View attachment 281534

And the famous Tramp Stamp picture with Didi:

View attachment 281535
Well @TheBoogieman he didn't disappoint you one bit!!! Me on the other hand would have expected a little more colorful flowers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Blondie70
Well @TheBoogieman he didn't disappoint you one bit!!! Me on the other hand would have expected a little more colorful flowers :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At the time I got that, I was in a Tribal class with a bunch of Goth chicks! Black was in! I do have a small colorful lotus flower on the nape of my neck, and would like to get a colorful floral on my shoulder. Didi, the gal in the picture above, was the troupe leader - she passed on about 15 months ago. I used to tell her that "My tramp stamp is bigger than your tramp stamp!". She never missed a beat, "That's because you're a bigger TRAMP than I am!" she'd reply!

The wheels were in worse shape than I thought when I bought them. It appears water got underneath the clear coat and pitted the aluminum some. Stripped the clear off, sanded out most of the defects, a little black paint, and a couple coats of clear. Still need to do the center caps. Got them mounted on the new MTZ's yesterday and took it for a drive. Rides so much better than what I had on there. All said and done, I've got about $200 in the 5 wheels. Not sure if they'll stay on permanently, but they will get the job done for now.

View attachment 281532
I love canyons. Nice work, love the black additions. Top notch!

Reactions: Silver Surfer
991EA802-DA49-464F-9B3F-F0402C41806E.jpeg
Haven’t been posting much about what I’ve been doing lately, but I’m the last week or so I’ve installed a 1” brown dog MML along with a 1.25” Savvy BL. Installation went well and 4wd linkage still works as well.

D4B04C8B-6342-421D-B8C8-6495D369C8CA.jpeg

Last edited:
I can still read your license plate. What do you think the internet can do with it that won't happen with every vehicle on the street reading it? JK... I hide mine online too. :rolleyes: Oops! Damn this interweb thingy. I now see my tags are out of date too.
View attachment 281521
Tell the truth you aint had a TJ since the tags run out! lol

I dont understand the covering up of the plates in pics either?
In west oz you can tell the rough age of a vehicle by the licence plate, in UK you could tell the exact year (not sure if you still can)
A newer first letter on the plate in Perth usually means it has been re licensed at some stage! import, out of State, Rural, insurance wright off, stolen plates replacement left out of licence too long or previous personal plates, all of which can help when buying second hand with questions before you travel to inspect.
Used car dealers are usually the culprit of re licensing government or mining vehicles that get abused and travel in rust prone iron ore areas. a correct plate for age can instantly show private ownership and area from new.

The wheels were in worse shape than I thought when I bought them. It appears water got underneath the clear coat and pitted the aluminum some. Stripped the clear off, sanded out most of the defects, a little black paint, and a couple coats of clear. Still need to do the center caps. Got them mounted on the new MTZ's yesterday and took it for a drive. Rides so much better than what I had on there. All said and done, I've got about $200 in the 5 wheels. Not sure if they'll stay on permanently, but they will get the job done for now.

View attachment 281532
Those 35s? 15x8

What’d you do?

Re-geared to 5.13 from the 3.07. Revolution axles, Eaton E-lockers. Savvy control arms, Curry springs and track bars. I had them install the suspension to save me the headache. I had them swap my Dana 35 for a Dana 44.

Re-geared to 5.13 from the 3.07. Revolution axles, Eaton E-lockers. Savvy control arms, Curry springs and track bars. I had them install the suspension to save me the headache. I had them swap my Dana 35 for a Dana 44.
Had me all LS excited but still cool.

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
Had me all LS excited but still cool.

Naw, I have a heavy foot. The 4.0L is just fine. The pep comment was about the gearing. What a world of differance from the 3.07 with the 31in tyres I still got on there.

Got work to do to get the break in done. I wanna try out this suspension and lockers.