What did you get your Jeep for Christmas?

Nothing too impressive, but a set of O2 sensors (still on the originals at 110k, but no issues that I can tell, still deciding if i want to swap them right away) and new struts for the hard top glass. I've neglected the bad ones for so long, I forgot how high they actually lift the glass.

Reactions: JMT
Fixed the bad ground that left me with only one bright headlight at 1am this morning. LOL I guess the hubby relocated it and didn't scuff up the paint to make a good contact with the metal. Needless to say, everything on the right side was dim and the blinker barely blinked. LOL All better now. :D

Reactions: JMT
IMG_2713.JPG

Very Merry Christmas indeed!!!

Was gifted a winch for Christmas! I usually go wheeling by myself since I'm in highschool so none of my friends have off-road vehicles. This will me give me some peace of mind when I go out.
Just be careful, sometimes a winch gives you the confidence to get farther into trouble. Without one you would think I have gone far enough, now you may think oh what the hell lets give this a try I have a winch.

Reactions: Jpodell
Just be careful, sometimes a winch gives you the confidence to get farther into trouble. Without one you would think I have gone far enough, now you may think oh what the hell lets give this a try I have a winch.
Yep! I enjoy more Rocky trails that are harder to get stuck in but there is definitely some soft sand out here in Vegas! I definitely hope to be using it to help others I find out there get out rather than myself.

Gopro 7 black package...not just for the Jeep but for Mountain bike adventures plus plan on doing more hiking/bungy jumping, black water/cave rafting this year so it will come in very handy

So for 2020 Christmas, a rapid tire deflator, ARB air line service kit and Teraflex hand throttle control kit. What about you all? What did you splurge for your TJ this Christmas?? Of course if I was to go back from 1/1/2020 thru present my significantly other wouldn't let me bring all that stuff into the house:)

TJ Christmas 2020.jpg

Last edited:
This year I got it a heated seat kit and Bartact Seat covers. :D Waiting till Christmas to open it all up though. LOL

Reactions: LarryTJ