What do think of this e-locker?

over the past few weeks i've nearly collected enough parts to re-gear both 97's including a TrueTrac and I'm in for $250, including the bearings & shims. You just gotta be diligent on your searching/shopping.

I’ll have two Eaton e-lockers for less than the cost of 1. Both never used, one w surface rust. 😉

• Love
Reactions: hear
So on Monday I offered this guy a deposit. He said no worries it’s mine he’ll get it from his shop Wednesday and hit me up. No word Wednesday so I started hitting him up Thursday then Fri now I see it’s no longer available. I assume he sold it. I offered to get it Wednesday from him. No haggles.
Ghosted.

No I’ll say no f it turns out someone from this site saw my post and grabbed it under me I wish you a catastrophic failure while miles into the trails without a friend to help you out.

Regardless it was jot meant to be.

Well fuck.

I’m still looking for a discount on a Dana 44 e-locker.

🤷🏼‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
So on Monday I offered this guy a deposit. He said no worries it’s mine he’ll get it from his shop Wednesday and hit me up. No word Wednesday so I started hitting him up Thursday then Fri now I see it’s no longer available. I assume he sold it. I offered to get it Wednesday from him. No haggles.
Ghosted.

No I’ll say no f it turns out someone from this site saw my post and grabbed it under me I wish you a catastrophic failure while miles into the trails without a friend to help you out.

Well fuck.

🤷🏼‍♂️

I've been bit by flakes like this more times than I can count. Its particularly shitty if you offered a deposit, and he said "no, its yours", then sold it out from under you.

Reactions: Weasellee
Ghosted.

Well fuck.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Looks to be post #7 you are wishing ill upon 😅

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Rickyd and JMT
Ghosted.

Well fuck.

🤷🏼‍♂️

People suck. I tell people I’m holding it for them. I’ve taken less $$ just to keep my word.

Ones word is worth more than $$$.

🤫 anyone know how to wire an elocker? Asking for a friend...

Seriously though,when you see stuff for sale from a private party you need to swoop in with cash that day and get it.Otherwise its pure luck the seller will actually follow through.

I offered to meet that day. He wasn’t available til Wednesday to get it from his “shop”. Said meet can happen Wednesday and I’ll send cash. He’s a dickhead.