What do you drive besides your Jeep?

Jesus, man. I can't afford my own house...let alone a summer lake house and a few vets. You must be James Bond or something. LOL
We go to Texas, or AZ in Nov. then Curacao every Feb. to escape the winter weather. I'm hoping Bernie doesn't win, I don't want to lose my spy gig then I'll be spending my winters outside in a breadline.

We go to Texas, or AZ in Nov. then Curacao every Feb. to escape the winter weather. I'm hoping Bernie doesn't win, I don't want to lose my spy gig then I'll be spending my winters outside in a breadline.
Bernie win? You mean like bingo or something like that? He should write a book "How to get rich without working" and living in your parents basement until your in your thirties too.

The TJ is our second car. The primary is a 2018 Grand Cherokee.

IMG_7285.jpg

Reactions: Zukey14 and Starrs
Spy gig, Jeffrey are you really still alive?

Hey you wouldn’t happen to have any Creedence on 8-track in there?

Of course! Everyone in my family knows that when in doubt the best gift to get me for a holiday is a random selection of 8-tracks from eBay. Elvis, Streisand, ELO, The Chipmunks, Kiss, Beethoven, Creedence, Jim Nabors.... I probably have 300-400 total. I'm not sure it's healthy. I bought a Panasonic home stereo system with inputs so you can record 8-tracks, found some blanks on eBay and made my own Beastie Boys and Nirvana 8-tracks. Stuff like this is why my wife knows I'll never be able to cheat on her with a younger woman.

Of course! Everyone in my family knows that when in doubt the best gift to get me for a holiday is a random selection of 8-tracks from eBay. Elvis, Streisand, ELO, The Chipmunks, Kiss, Beethoven, Creedence, Jim Nabors.... I probably have 300-400 total. I'm not sure it's healthy. I bought a Panasonic home stereo system with inputs so you can record 8-tracks, found some blanks on eBay and made my own Beastie Boys and Nirvana 8-tracks. Stuff like this is why my wife knows I'll never be able to cheat on her with a younger woman.
Have one of these? I had a brand new (still in the box) unit that I let go with my '79 Fairmont wagon. Nothing says class like an upgrade to cassettes! :LOL:

1579830535879.png