What else, if any, shares garage space with your Jeep?

I did not even know they made a coupe, never saw one.
I actually just looked up the production numbers a while ago. If I'm remembering it correctly, it was 1,266 coupes produced over two model years. I'm not sure if they even made a Saturn Sky version of the coupe. Never looked into it...

My wife gets half the garage for her car. My TJ, LJ, and F150 are on rotation on my half based on repairs and time of year.

They don't have to be in the garage, because not everyone has a garage.
Obviously you don't know my wife. I made the mistake of telling her I'd buy the Corvette for her.
Fuck.
Now I don't even hardly drive it, she thinks it's hers (titled in my name), and it better be in the garage before weather.
Shit man...

This
CAB9C6EA-C966-4846-9DB1-5C4EF2A594C7.jpeg
08B4C0D3-439F-478E-8DC7-65A9AEDE4F40.jpeg
And this

Also three bicycles, a kayak, freezer, band saw, table saw, camping equipment, work bench, dozen or so fishing rods and tackle, lawn mower and yard stuff, assorted other unfinished projects, and my 2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 with lift, 30 inch interco tires, and a few other supporting mods. It’s my very own version of a Rat Patrol / hog kill in’ machine. One guy standing up (strapped on) in the back firing over the roof, passenger can fire over the windshield or out his side, and the driver just drives. (and sometimes ducks hot brass)

24080843-23BF-4891-A7F2-90B84838AD01.jpeg

Last edited:
Just 205 for the squats today; I haven’t lifted in a month since I’ve spent every spare moment trying to get the damn LJ ready for summer!

Reactions: bluedragon1308