What is a good manufacturer for an idle air controller?

Firstjeepbuild

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I bought an Idle Air Controlller off Amazon and it does not fit correctly it works but I have zip ties holding it on. Can some one let me know who manufactures a good IAC for my 1999 TJ Sahara with a 4.0. I do know mopar makes one but they Want 140 bucks for it I am hoping I do not have to spend that much.
Thanks

I have cleaned the throttle body and the old IAC. After that I replaced the IAC with a new non Mopar one. The problem is it does not quite fit correctly and I have to use tyraps to hold it in. The jeep runs good until the IAC vibrates or gets bumped loose then I get a check engine code. The code tells me the IAC is an issue. I push it back in clear the code start the jeep and the code stays gone until the next bump or vibration knocks it loose enough times for the code to come back and lock in.

I ordered a Standard brand IAC from Rock Auto.It fits perfect and the connector operates properly no more codes. I dont remember which brand I bought from Amazon but it must have had a defect as my connector would not stay connected.