What is the next best option other than the Savvy 1.25" body lift?

Rock Toy

TJ Enthusiast
I need to install a 1" body lift in order to clear the link mounts for my 4 link. From everything that I have read, the Savvy 1.25" set is the one to get but they are not open and not responding to calls/e-mails, etc. And unfortunately, I can't wait. Whats the next best option? Anyone have a set sitting around they want to sell me? Should I go with the JKS for now and then swap it out when Savvy gets back? I think that MORE and CURRY sell a 1" but I would really love that extra quarter inch :ROFLMAO:

Do you need the extra 1/4”? 🤣

Really, what do you want it for? Are you planning a full tuck? If not just get the 1” Currie or MORE.

And yes, what's up with Savvy? I placed an order on April 28th and haven't heard a word from them. No tracking number, nothing.

Are they shut down entirely?

Reactions: Starrs
$300 for a 1" body lift?!?!? Genright has lost their mind :LOL:. And I thought that $250 for the Currie set was rich. I guess when it comes to these Jeeps, money is no object...

Reactions: Starrs
I need to install a 1" body lift in order to clear the link mounts for my 4 link. From everything that I have read, the Savvy 1.25" set is the one to get but they are not open and not responding to calls/e-mails, etc. And unfortunately, I can't wait. Whats the next best option? Anyone have a set sitting around they want to sell me? Should I go with the JKS for now and then swap it out when Savvy gets back? I think that MORE and CURRY sell a 1" but I would really love that extra quarter inch :ROFLMAO:
Savvy is open. I ordered a set of 1.25" pucks last week and they showed up a few days later.

I have some 1.25 JKS pucks laying in my garage if you want them as a temporary space holder until the savvy pucks arrive.

There's a M.O.R.E on Ebay for $163 on Ebay

MORE 1"

EDIT: doesn't look like grade 8 bolts tho...but it's not 300 bucks either

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Savvy is open. I ordered a set of 1.25" pucks last week and they showed up a few days later.

I have some 1.25 JKS pucks laying in my garage if you want them as a temporary space holder until the savvy pucks arrive.

Awesome. I just ordered the Savvy lift. Shoot me a PM and I'll take you up on that offer for the JKS. Thanks!!

Reactions: Alex01
Then, when you're done and put the correct body lift pucks in, use the JKS pucks for seat risers.