Well damn…you know I was looking at it and thinking about that. What do you think? Hahah I hope this doesn’t turn into a major “why why why”!

View attachment 268294
Put some PB Blaster or Kroil on all the fasteners and let them sit. Keep reapplying liberally. Take the nut off and see if the bolt drops right out or not. If it does you can look at it and tell right away. If it doesn't it might be tapered or rusted...whatever you do, I would wait until you have replacement parts in hand before moving forward. Since you are already lifted, you most likely need an adjustable track bar anyway and most of them require you to drill out the frame side mount anyway.

Reactions: Jablinski
Put some PB Blaster or Kroil on all the fasteners and let them sit. Keep reapplying liberally. Take the nut off and see if the bolt drops right out or not. If it does you can look at it and tell right away. If it doesn't it might be tapered or rusted...whatever you do, I would wait until you have replacement parts in hand before moving forward. Since you are already lifted, you most likely need an adjustable track bar anyway and most of them require you to drill out the frame side mount anyway.
They generally did not drill out the taper for that drop mount.