what kind of soft top do i have?

weldedcambolt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I got a soft top that folds down into the back, with the bar, an can drive with it folded down. So does that mean i got a stock top? from what i have been researching? thanks

its got this bar on both sides, that fold down, an both the sides there zip out, just unlock the two up front on top of the windshield clips, zippers on the sides on top of doors an back window zips out. the bottom of the windows that zip off, have the slides on the bottoms, that you slide out. I read somewhere that, stock is the only one that you can fold back like this, an fold back up?
img010.jpg

Yeah it’s an OEM top. Made by Bestop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like OEM bow/frame hardware at least, with OEM style fabric. There are several top vendors who provide replace-a-tops that work with the OEM style frame. No guarantee your fabric is Bestop, but most likely it is.

Okay, just curious. a reference for the future. Some of the zippers pull tabs are breakin off, but other than that, its good so far, Thanks man.

The zipper pulls can be replaced with rings or some such item, if the zippers all work ok,

If the hardware all works like it should, you want new fabric, and this is the top you run with all the time, Bestop's sailcloth (or Twill, if you want the best) replace-a-top is your best bet to replace the fabric and windows.