What lockers should I go with?

TJ4play

Hello new to the site, im sure I'll find the answer with some navigation but I have an '02 Sahara with 4.0 and '37 was wondering what lockers would give me best bang with a $3k budget. Would be used as daily driver as well

Screenshot_20210714-194141_Samsung Internet.jpg

Since you have a Sahara hopefully your TJ has a Dana 44 instead of the Dana 35.
IF by some chance you have a Dana 35; then I would recommend against the installation of a locker.
IF you do have the Dana 44 as you should in a Sahara; then as Chris posted above.... you should consider a selectable locker such as ARB or Eaton...

IF by some chance you have a Dana 35; then I would recommend against the installation of a locker.
IF you do have the Dana 44 as you should in a Sahara; then as Chris posted above.... you should consider a selectable locker such as ARB or Eaton...
I assumed they were 30 in the front and 35 in the back butt but does it say on the differential cover

Wouldn't I want a locker with 35's
IF you do have the Dana 44 as you should in a Sahara; then as Chris posted above.... you should consider a selectable locker such as ARB or Eaton..

Take a photo of your front and rear axles and post them here.

Their concern is that the axles may be undersized for your application. 37s on a Dana 35 rear is often asking for trouble. 37s on a Dana 44 rear is not generally recommended, but it can be done. 37s on a Dana 30 front is generally not recommended, but can be done with some level of risk.