What long arm kit?

savvy buggy.jpg

pg 6 is mine

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I run an antirock up front as well and love it. And have consider one for the rear. A few years back I built a 2002 Dakota with 4 link 3/4 ton dana 44 up front and a dana 60 triangulated 4 link in the rear no sway bar. It preformed well I never had any problems. Trial and error that's how I learn but now that I'm a member of the forum and have a easier way to learn! Thanks for your time Jerry,

I run an antirock up front as well and love it. And have consider one for the rear. A few years back I built a 2002 Dakota with 4 link 3/4 ton dana 44 up front and a dana 60 triangulated 4 link in the rear no sway bar. It preformed well I never had any problems. Trial and error that's how I learn but now that I'm a member of the forum and have a easier way to learn! Thanks for your time Jerry,
You had wheelbase too!

I think you mean track bar
Your right I did mean track bar. In my own defense I'm not an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. My mind doesn't comprehend words anymore.
I was in a motorcycle accident 6.5 years ago and killed myself. I shattered c2 through c4 I'm fussed from c2 through c7. It's taken me this long just to get back among the living. 99% don't survive the accident 9 /10s of a percent are paralyzed from the neck down and 1/10 of a percent or like me. So if I come off sounding like an idiot that's why. My brand doesn't work like it did before!

Your right I did mean track bar. In my own defense I'm not an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. My mind doesn't comprehend words anymore.
I was in a motorcycle accident 6.5 years ago and killed myself. I shattered c2 through c4 I'm fussed from c2 through c7. It's taken me this long just to get back among the living. 99% don't survive the accident 9 /10s of a percent are paralyzed from the neck down and 1/10 of a percent or like me. So if I come off sounding like an idiot that's why. My brand doesn't work like it did before!
Excuses excuses.

Screenshot_20180623-115746.png

• Wow
I have learned more on this forum in 5/6 months than I could have ever figured out on my own in the shop so a Big Thank you to everyone esp Chris MrBlaine and Jerry and all the others that post good info

Reactions: Chris and D M
I started with a 47 cj2a that I still have and a SJ Truck which I no longer have and now the TJ its interesting to see the CJ2A parked next to the TJ the Cj2a is so small in comparison its really not much bigger than my 2 seat artic cat but there are a few things that the TJ and the 47 CJ2a share one is the round frame cross member in the front not exactly the same but still after all these years a round crossmember 2 is the fold down windshield and three is how easy these are to work on

Reactions: Tree killer
Do you have the 3 link rear end? I've been looking at the Full Traction 6" long arm SRS suspension system, I think that's the one I'm going to upgrade to.
Yes, I like it, it works for me really well. If you go this rout get the weld in 3 link bracket, not the bolt on one.
Also I still run the rear sway bar with extended links. I took it off once and did not like it at all.

Reactions: Tree killer