What manual shifter knob do you have?

ok here is a better pic of my Sahara with....ammo

shifters.JPG

Reactions: Baird
That's ok...we're just a little more originaller than the rest! :p

Wheredya get the transfer case shift rod?

"Originaller", I like that! :) As far as the transfer case shift rod, I purchased it from an ebay store called Off-Road Enthusiasts. It's been on a couple years now and have had 0 problems with it.

On the subject of the originaller and bestest... LOL (Yes, I am very modest)

I made three more shift knobs today :) I cast these from hard, clear polyurethane and added some pigment to make two of them red since my Jeep is red. The clear one has the Red Star in it to commemorate the faithful service of the Willys MB in the Red Army during the Great Patriotic War. Both of my grandfathers did as well.

The red in the middle has a 308 bullet with a boat tail, which is what I load for my long range rifle.
The second red has the US Geological Survey medallion from the monument valley of the Navajo Indians were I off-roaded once and made some friends.

Unfortunately, the original billiard's ball was not new and pretty damaged. I polished it the best I could before I made the mold but the imperfections are visible. Oh well, I am still happy.

20181024_181416.jpg 20181024_183805.jpg20181024_215655.jpg
20181024_223056.jpg

What stick is that with the bend on the bottom? Or can i just rotate the oem one? I put in a radio on my tj that has a charge station that comes out and folds down. But now my 3rd and 5th gears the now brushes the charge station so i need to gain some room
The stick is a B&M.
The OE shaft can't rotate, but it can be bent.
Shimming the belly pan with a washer or two on each bolt might provide the angle you need.

Same as a couple others … I’ve got the DV8 aluminum one in black… looks nice but sucks in Calgary’s winter… gets so cold it hurts to touch.
image.jpg

Reactions: JMT
I thought I posted mine in this thread - it's a vintage 5 speed shifter knob that has been in my '62 Corvette that I built back in the early '90's, then in my '65 GTO from the early 2000's (both with Doug Nash 5 speeds), then in 4 of the 5 Wranglers I've owned, including my present '04 Columbia Edition. The "emblem" in the background is from my late mother-in-law's jewelry box - the Greek words say "Aspire, Seek, Attain" - a nice remembrance from a fine lady:

ShifterKnob.jpg