What other vehicles have the same bump stops?

GEEP4ME

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
In the middle of the front suspension lift, and I had not noticed the disintegrating bump stop cushions. Rather not wait until the middle of the week for replacements. Was thinking of going for a drive tomorrow to the pick & pull yards around KC in search for better condition units. Be nice to have an idea of what might work, so I can search yard inventories. Does not appear that any of the local parts houses have anything on hand either.

The jounce bumpers you mean? I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect the XJ would at least in the front.

Amazon has them on prime:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016J1CW0E/?tag=wranglerorg-20
One day shipping if you really need it

I replaced the ones on my LJ with these when I installed my lift a year ago. They are listed for '93-'06 ZJ, TJ and LJ. Fit perfectly. Exactly like the ones on the rear, but the ones that were on the front of my LJ were black and smaller. These were the same length, just beefier and differently shaped.

Last edited:
Cool. Have to decide if my body is "in it, to win it" today. Or if I want to go back to bed. LOL. The Omix-ADA ones are the same as what's listed on Quadratec's website. Thanks for the help!

$9 including tax for 2 bumpers off a Grand Cherokee. Little work with the Dremel to clearance the bolt head cavity and turned/ground them down on the bench grinder to fit the cups. Might have it done tonight.

20190505_120125.jpg

20190505_120131.jpg

20190505_120155.jpg

20190505_120918.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MountaineerTom