What sex is your TJ?

TJ Hunnicutt

Lord of Flatulence
Supporting Member
I have owned, gosh...quick count...maybe a dozen or more vehicles in my life. Each one has had its own personality and I've always ended up, in my own mind, assigning a gender to it based on that personality.

My question is, what gender do you think your TJ is. And, as an aside, what is your gender (so we don't have to refer to your profile). I'd be interested to see how many guys see there TJs as males and how many as females and, likewise, how many gals see them as males or females.

I see this as a pivotal question of our age...or, maybe, just an interesting question about Human nature that I have not yet seen explored.

For me; the orange 2001 Sport that I will soon be selling is definitely female but the '06 Rubi seems to be male... I'll get more of a feel (stop giggling) when I can drive him/her more.

So tell us, what sex is your TJ?

b5b95bacff76ccfedb2d18cee22713f2.jpg

Sorry, couldn’t help it! [emoji38]

I’d have to go with female for mine just because I naturally refer to it as “her” or “ole girl”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My green '05 Sport is definitely a refined girl with mild manners.
The black '03 Sahara is a bad boy, very obnoxious with bad temper and has a short fuse, pees in the ground leaves his mark like a boss anywhere we go.

Last edited:
I hope I don't offend anybody, but I I have always felt my girl(Flame Red TJ) has got the balls to tackle anything that comes along.
so I would say "transgender" and I mean that with the utmost respect, because I have friends that are transgendered.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
I'd say mine is gender confused. Right now it's a dude because it's just being a couch potato. But on the rocks, she is a graceful beauty.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt