What should I expect to pay for a SYE and DC driveshaft install?

So if I had to buy my adj CAs one set at a time, in what order would you recommend I get them?
Upper or lower rear. Personally I would pick the lowers since the added beef that comes along with it would add protection.

Ok, I've got all Core Teir 4 adjustbles. So at least I'm good there. There is a tire shop here in Hot Springs that says they will probably do it but I am a bit sceptical having a tire shop do that kind of work. No jeep shops here. But they say they have a jeep guy that works on jeep stuff for them. Cautiously inquiring with them. They want me to bring them the jeep to get clearer answers.
How you like those Core 4x4 arms? I'm thinking of going with them but the tier 2.

Reactions: Chad03TJ
I had my SYE installed @ok4wd in NJ. An experienced shop thats been in the business for decades. Adjustable arms, in my case, where not needed. Had a second reputable shop check the angles, (during a routine look-over) and all was good.

Anyone who’s driven my Jeep has always complimented how well it drives. Im at a loss, since “adjustables are needed w a SYE” is all Ive read on forums.

Reactions: Swamp Yankee
I had my SYE installed @ok4wd in NJ. An experienced shop thats been in the business for decades. Adjustable arms, in my case, where not needed. Had a second reputable shop check the angles, (during a routine look-over) and all was good.

Anyone who’s driven my Jeep has always complimented how well it drives. Im at a loss, since “adjustables are needed w a SYE” is all Ive read on forums.
Iffen ya'll would quit doing that shit, the transfer if good info would be a lot easier.