What states has your TJ / LJ visited?

The Jeep has been driven primarily in CA and FL, but moving from CA to FL the Jeep was on a trailer (does this count)?
Not really.
Honestly, I would rather only mention the states I've actually wheeled in. Or at least down a dirt road. I try to take some back roads whenever I can.

So far, mines been to IL, MO, IN, KY, TN, AL, FL, WI, MI, AR, KS, CO, UT, NV, WY, NE, SD, IA.

CA. NV. for trail time. Towed through AZ. and UT. and half of ID. before the trailer broke down. And then drove it the rest of the way through ID. to Montana.

Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Alabama. Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri. Going to add several more starting the end of this month, heading to Moab.

Reactions: MaximusLJR06
In no particular order: VA, MD, PA, WV, OH, MI, IN, IL, TN, NC, SC, KY, NY, CT, NJ, DE, GA, and the District of Columbia. No long trips planned until after the noisy AX15 is replaced, and then I am GTFO.

Reactions: MaximusLJR06
So far only Indiana and Illinois, but I'm planning on adding Kansas, both Dakotas, Idaho, Washington State, and Wisconsin here in the next month!

Do any of you salty dogs have any good ideas about creative ways to mark the states me and my TJ have traveled through on my TJ? I mean bumper stickers are overrated

Do any of you salty dogs have any good ideas about creative ways to mark the states me and my TJ have traveled through on my TJ? I mean bumper stickers are overrated
A magnet puzzle of the US on your fridge? Or just a spreadsheet on google sheets :p

My LJ has visited OH, MI, NJ, PA, WV, KY, IN, IL, VA, NC, TN, GA, AL, FL, AR, NM, TX, UT, CO, MO, KS, and NY

We need something along the lines of the hidden in plain sight Easter eggs that are on the newer Jeeps.

A buddy of mine is a firefighter in Fairfax VA. He visits firestations all over world and gets a station patch at each one. He attaches them to the headliner of his old pickup truck somehow-contact cement I would guess. A firestation patch or ranger station patch or even a state park pass or patch would be a cool way to do it.