What would you pay for a TJ that's been sitting for a long time?

Cash is tight and its fun enough were time is free.

I'm going to strip the good parts off and sell the rest. I'll definitely break even, and probably a little ahead. With some other junk I've got to sell I'll probably have enough for a good frame.

So for entry costs to this build it will cost me the price of a good tub. So I'll have a rust free foundation and most of the parts I'll be out $2-3k. I can live with that.
Yeah, if you're not counting time then you really can't lose, and I agree, it is fun.
Like I said, if you're getting rid of the auto 32rh i'd be interested, let me know!

Cash is tight and its fun enough were time is free.

I'm going to strip the good parts off and sell the rest. I'll definitely break even, and probably a little ahead. With some other junk I've got to sell I'll probably have enough for a good frame.

So for entry costs to this build it will cost me the price of a good tub. So I'll have a rust free foundation and most of the parts I'll be out $2-3k. I can live with that.
As long as you know what you're getting into & have the time, it'll be a blast.

FYI.....I have decided to bail on this project. Timing isn't right, too much shit going on.

If anyone is interested in this TJ let me know, I can tell you where. It is in Berlin, MA and the woman wants $1,200 but I think she will do $1,000 or maybe even $800.

FYI.....I have decided to bail on this project. Timing isn't right, too much shit going on.

If anyone is interested in this TJ let me know, I can tell you where. It is in Berlin, MA and the woman wants $1,200 but I think she will do $1,000 or maybe even $800.
PM Sent!