What's everyones snapchat

Aside from Instagram which I only use to keep up with close friends and certain off road company's (metalcloak flash sales for example), this forum is the extent of my social media.

As a college student, I naturally have all of the usual social media, though I often wish it wasn't the norm. I have a decent presence but I would prefer to just stay off & focus on real life.

Additionally, this thread may better fit in the off topic section.

Reactions: skrelnik and fuse
What the heck is snapcrack? I spend too much time already on this stupid phone, and the only thing I do us this forum and call my mom. (You should be calling YOUR moms too!) Its as if you youngsters look for ways to waste your time.

Pay attention...you will be an old diff in the blink of an eye. Stop all this "social" computer crap and go and talk to an actual person "live!" I watch kids texting to the person next to them for a half hour or more.

Reactions: skrelnik
What the heck is snapcrack? I spend too much time already on this stupid phone, and the only thing I do us this forum and call my mom. (You should be calling YOUR moms too!) Its as if you youngsters look for ways to waste your time.

Pay attention...you will be an old diff in the blink of an eye. Stop all this "social" computer crap and go and talk to an actual person "live!" I watch kids texting to the person next to them for a half hour or more.

I chewed my daughter's ass just the other day for texting me from another room in the house. Smart phone = dumb kids.