What's the longest you've ever had a package sit in customs?

Yes sir! I’m a big Soulive fan!
Krasno is pretty great, seen him in Lettuce a few times and a few other sit in’s. The Soulive Elinor Rigsby is a cool cover.

Also, I get the same flat rate shipping box costs up here as the rest of the US, so we use USPS all the time, fedex and UPS is crazy expensive

Reactions: Chris
Krasno is pretty great, seen him in Lettuce a few times and a few other sit in’s. The Soulive Elinor Rigsby is a cool cover.

Also, I get the same flat rate shipping box costs up here as the rest of the US, so we use USPS all the time, fedex and UPS is crazy expensive
USPS is definitely cheaper than the others.

Krasno is one of my favs, and how guitar is probably what I would describe as one of the most comfortable and best playing guitars ever. The neck is as thick as a baseball bat 😍

My worst experience: shipping $230,000 worth of telecom gear to our new PoP in Sao Paolo, BR back in 1999. The gear was in customs 9 months due to a weight and paperwork discrepancy. I finally flew down to address the issue. The weight of the largest two boxes were off by more than 26kg. When I opened the two boxes, each was filled with gravel. The two $80k core routers were both missing.

The wife ordered some mirrors from the Ukraine last September for a Christmas present for the daughter. They didn’t arrive till January. I guess if she were to order them now they would never show up.