What's your opinion on H&R 1 lift springs?

H_Nunez

TJ Enthusiast
While looking into options to replace my stock sagging springs (stock 06 Rubicon, 4.0, auto stock 31s), I bumped into H&R 1" lift springs. Has anyone installed these, what`s your take on them?

Thanks!

@StG58 can share his thoughts on this. He's had them for a while and probably put a ton of miles on them!

I’ve had them on for a week and this is my first Jeep so not a ton of experience but I am super happy with them. Our LJ has always been smooth and comfortable around town and these are just as good with a better appearance.

There are some pics in my build thread.

Reactions: H_Nunez
Ive had mine on for a few weeks. Replaced stock ones.... Happy with them. I replaced the shovkscst the same time so im assuming the improved ride is more shock related than springs but they were a relative easy install and the shock / spring combo is sweet ride hitting potholes and bumps.
IMG_0213.JPG

Reactions: H_Nunez
Thanks all for your feedback, I`ll pull the trigger on these. They will be a good match for my Ranchos

Buy the Ranchos for no lift and hope they're not too long. Otherwise measure what you need or ask the great @Zorba.

Don't ask me. I'm just a tyro who installed the H&Rs along with previously installed no lift Ranchos. Lots of folks here have done the same. But if it helps, here's the boring, blow-by-blow account along with measured results: https://www.doubleveil.net/jeep/fifty.htm

Saw the greatest difference at the front bumper!

Reactions: TheBoogieman