What's your thoughts on the newly proposed Jeep Pickup?

This is a tough one. Part of me likes the idea, but part of me hates it. Personally I think it may be a pretty big hit, but I would never own one.

I am not a fan of the look at all.

I do however like the look of the older Jeep Commanche pickups!

I have an 05 LJ. So far never considered ever letting it go, but I could consider doing it for the Pick Up. I like it. But it would have to be just like the AEV. I'd want 4 full doors. The first concept vehicle looks tight in the back.

But even more so, if they ever make the J12 concept vehicle that's the one I want

Reactions: Chris
I love it, but having issue with the drivetrain that I've been dealing with for over a year. Bit of a gremlin. Whenever the suspension flexes, front and or rear, it feels like something is binding, but then at time it feels like the rear diff is slipping. Planning on doing a rear diff fluid change and transmission mount. Most everything else has been rebuilt or replaced.

I love it, but having issue with the drivetrain that I've been dealing with for over a year. Bit of a gremlin. Whenever the suspension flexes, front and or rear, it feels like something is binding, but then at time it feels like the rear diff is slipping. Planning on doing a rear diff fluid change and transmission mount. Most everything else has been rebuilt or replaced.

If I were you I'd put it on some jack stands and use a jack to fully flex the suspension. That should allow you to see what's binding.

I was having a similar issue with mine and did this. Turned out it was my track bar. It definitely helps!

I actually did that today with little success. Flexed slowly and quick release to see if any drastic happen. Nothing. Going to continue either tomorrow or later this week.

I actually did that today with little success. Flexed slowly and quick release to see if any drastic happen. Nothing. Going to continue either tomorrow or later this week.

Can you tell if it's coming from the front or the rear?

Eh, I'm sorry, the pickup thing just doesn't do it for me.

If I wanted a pickup I'd be rolling a Dodge with a Cummins!

There's a guy in my town who has a LJ Rubi with a AEV Brute conversation, it has the hiline fenders 37" tires with pintler wheels the same color as mine. I think it's the best Jeep ever.

Reactions: Chris
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It looks like this but not blue