When will someone install this on a TJ?

There are lots of people in every hobby just trying to be different so I'm sure it won't be long

Sadgif.gif

It looks like they require a 4x4 shop to install it, probably to cover themselves somewhat legally. Therefore price is gonna vary on install rates and time. however, reading through some other forum threads, it appears they never moved forward on it. That or they are doing it in silence as their are no posts about this product after 2019. Their are some posts saying they were working on pricing for the second quarter of 2019 but nothing after that. Probably realized it was a dud.

Looks like a lot of R&D went into it… I’d be a player “if” they made a TJ version, Painted it black, and I was a lotto winner 😉

Looks like it was a company in Israel... on a longer wheelbase, like the JKU, it could be a good idea for blasting across the desert... but then they say for rock crawling...

I can't help finding the tech... it just seems to fall in my lap... I then have to warn others.

What a piece of garbage. Thing doesn't flex at all on that rock. Liked I'd ever trade a solid axle for IFS. Garbage, garbage, garbage.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
What's funny about this is the big Toyota builds do solid axle swaps - few are trying to retain the IFS. Maybe the bronco is making IFS cool again.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT and Tob
What a piece of garbage. Thing doesn't flex at all on that rock. Liked I'd ever trade a solid axle for IFS. Garbage, garbage, garbage.
It’s going to be great when a limb gets up in that-

I’m no suspension guru by any means-

But the first thing I see is way too much complexity

When the system gets wear on it it’s going to be horrible

It probably has ridiculous body roll going by the picture

It looks like it could injure innocent mechanics

I know I’m being really negative but so much is being gotten from just a straight axle right now, Just have a hard time seeing the need for that.

My first impression is it looks like scissor jacks.

Whether it is this or portal axles, about what you get into is there is such a small need for some of the designs out there that even though they look exciting the market in general just has no need for anything that extreme - The few people that would buy it would be doing it just to say they have it-

There has also been similar scissor fork designs for motorcycles and even if they worked brilliantly they are so weird nobody wanted to run them- I think that set up is in that category - Plus the fact that for what that would cost you can probably do some really good stuff with conventional products.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopper