Where can I buy new body mount bushings?

Does anyone actually know the part number for the body mount bushings? I looked at one point but couldn't seem to find them in the part diagrams.

Reactions: Ephry73
Does anyone actually know the part number for the body mount bushings? I looked at one point but couldn't seem to find them in the part diagrams.

Copying this from another site.

Here are the uppers for the two above the rear bumper, two above the rear axle, and one under the radiator:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - Sold Individually - 52002660

Here are the lowers for the same positions:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - Sold Individually - 52002659

Here are the uppers for the 6 in the middle of the body under the doors:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - Sold Individually - 52002008

Here are the lowers for under the doors:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - 55176180

Copying this from another site.

Here are the uppers for the two above the rear bumper, two above the rear axle, and one under the radiator:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - Sold Individually - 52002660

Here are the lowers for the same positions:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - Sold Individually - 52002659

Here are the uppers for the 6 in the middle of the body under the doors:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - Sold Individually - 52002008

Here are the lowers for under the doors:
Crown Body Mount Bushing - 55176180

Very helpful! I ended up buying the entire kit in my case:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009XUZ8QY/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Nice to refresh them!

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Was replacing the body mounts difficult?
Not really...the ones that were not rusted in place were a cinch to change...however...if you have rusted bolts...that makes it more difficult. The threads are not really accessible...tough to get penetrating fluid in. If you break one...well...its not fun. I had to cut sheetmetal on one of mine (driver's side, rear most mount) and weld a nut to another (driver's side, front of the tub). Other than those two, I had a couple more that fought me on the way out, but they DID come out.

FWIW, you can get standard, Grade 5 hex bolts to replace anything you pull off the body mounts. IIRC they are a combination of 1/2 - 13 and 7/16 - 14 threads. I went to my local farm store and bought them by the pound. DON'T GET GRADE 8. They are not necessary, and a real bitch to drill out, if you ever need too. Grade 5 is plenty strong enough.

Reactions: RussTJ
Thanks for this! Just ordered a set of 2 for under the doors. For some reason 2 are showing cracked signs on my LJ..