Where can I get Savvy stickers?

I got one when I got my Savvy body lift for my 98. When I bought my 06 and ordered my Savvy Ultimate lift and body lift I didn't get one. I even emailed them and asked how I could order a new one and never heard back. They make awesome parts, but customer service is a bit of a stretch for them in my experience.

Dregs of the sticker barrel. Now taking offers for your choice.

DSC_6002.JPG

Not really taking offers. First come, first serve in my inbox with full address. If I have to correct it after I cut and paste it to the address program, I'm moving on down to the next in line.

View attachment 271458
Not really taking offers. First come, first serve in my inbox with full address. If I have to correct it after I cut and paste it to the address program, I'm moving on down to the next in line.
How do you like those evil energy exhaust couplings? I haven't gotten around to incorporating mine yet.

Man, I got like 9 Rockjock stickers but no Savvy so far.

I may find Savvy stickers with the instructions.

I think Rock Jock sent me more stickers than even Tom Wood's! These were just from 2 recent orders... Even after slapping a few on the mini-fridge.
I've definitely received more Savvy stickers than instructions 😆
20210817_180304.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 271458
Got my sticker along with a couple extra goodies today. Thank you @mrblaine!

88975195-C14A-43BD-99B2-1E85789DDA55.jpeg

On my most recent order from Rock Jock, they didn't send me the rear brake lines or sway bar links for a Gladiator I was building, but they did send a random track bar relocation bracket for a TJ. So that's like a sticker.

I never got mine :( did I do something wrong @mrblaine ?
Cut and paste from my sticker post-
First come, first serve in my inbox with full address. If I have to correct it after I cut and paste it to the address program, I'm moving on down to the next in line.

I don't know who you are. I do NOT as a matter of habit address items I send out for free to folks and use names like "thekidwithquestions". I also don't send items to them that can't follow directions. If you want something I'm sending out for free, pave the way for me so it is as easy as possible.

You are welcome to try again.

The question is always where, especially for such an elusive decal! All mine are either on the beer fridge or GTS so far.
Windshield? Windshield decals will fail state inspections here in Va, but I do it anyway and take my Jeeps to a guy who isn't as strict on doing them.