Where do you buy your tires (are there any deals now?)

Rukus

Where is everyone buying tires? I am looking and some more Duratrac's for the tow vehicle. (May go KO2 if savings dictate). Anyone know of any deal right now? 4WP had a sales 2 months ago and I should have pulled the trigger.

I always get them from Discount Tire. They match any online price you can find and have great service.

Reactions: TDB55
I have bought my last two sets from 4wheelparts near me. First was a set of procomp xtm2’s which I got free mounting for. Recently bought a set of 5 bfg km3’s for $1k. They were having a tax free deal, best price I found

Ive always done Discount Tire. They pricematch, and during certain times of the year offer pretty good rebates.

Discount Tire, always. Bought my first BFG 35 Muds there in 1991 or 92, their service is tough to beat. There may be other great places, but I haven't looked in a long time because Discount always takes care of whatever I need. They will price match and custom order what you need as well, got a set of Fuels for my truck they got from the manufacturer.

I really like discount tires, I just bought five new MTs. Mickey Thompson is running a
$100 dollar summer rebate.

I am new to Discount Tire, and have yet to actually buy tires from them. They didn't have them in Commiefornia - but I'm *VERY* impressed with them thus far for the rotation, rebalancing and flat repair they've done for me. After I'd been in there a couple of times, they stopped charging me for that kind of stuff, "You'll be back for larger tires". Yep - they won themselves a loyal customer!

I bought my Ko2’s from American Tire Depot. Not sure why I didn’t buy from Discount Tire? Can’t remember if I even looked there? or if American tire depot had the better deal?
Anyways 4 35” ko2’s $1,200 balanced with 3 year warranty. If something happens to the tire that’s not repairable like sidewall damage they will replace the tire no questions asked.
Their store offers free tire rotation, flat tire repair, alignment check, and brake checks. I’m sure Discount Tire does the same.

Another one happy with discount tire, I usually try to by either Memorial Day or Labor Day and get a tire free. They also let me ask for specific tire pressures for the balancing.

Thank you all for the info. Need new shoes on the truck (before towing to Sturgis from Chicago 1st week Aug). I have always gone to DT but they are not having any deals right now. Looks like I will be going KO2s this time. (I have always been a GY Dura guy up to this last spring where BGF had a discount I could not refuse on KOs for the daily tires on the TJ. Thank you for the heads up @AMS417 .

Reactions: AMS417