Where to get Rubicon fender flares

Aloha Joe

TJ Enthusiast
For some reason I can’t figure out which aftermarket flares are a direct replacement for those on my 2005 Rubicon (other than maybe Mopar). It seems like all the less expensive aftermarket brands sell the shorter, ‘non-Rubicon’ flares. I have stock setup/wheels so I don’t want anything wider.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

I got MOPAR Rubicon flares from Summit Racing a little over 1 year ago. It was the best price I could find. One of the reviews on there is mine.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...MIsuve-MWg4QIVC7bICh3cyAhmEAQYASABEgIme_D_BwE
+1 This is where I bought mine. Best price and Summit has the best service of any company I have ever ordered from. They are seriously fast and great to deal with. I really like Summit and check them first on most anything I am looking for.

+1 This is where I bought mine. Best price and Summit has the best service of any company I have ever ordered from. They are seriously fast and great to deal with. I really like Summit and check them first on most anything I am looking for.

Summit jacked up the price another $80, still good pricing but at close to $400 after shipping and tax...ugh, last year that $300 price was great! I now heavily regret not buying them and at this $400 price I will spend another 6 months procrastinating on whether to get these or pay a couple bucks more for something else.

Reactions: Aloha Joe
Do like me , someone had slapped 6" flares on mine, I didn't know there were 4" , so I got 3" flares .

They look fantastic , my tires look bigger , and now there is no hope keeping it clean! 33" 's slinging spray everywhere.

I can mess up anything.

We have safety inspections in Hawaii, and the fender not covering the outside edge of the tread is one of the most common causes of failure, otherwise I'd probably be OK with the 3".

Also, shipping anything to Hawaii is pretty ridiculous. But Summit was the best for getting an exhaust shipped here...

I'll see what I can find that's close to 4". I don't want to spend $400.

Summit jacked up the price another $80, still good pricing but at close to $400 after shipping and tax...ugh, last year that $300 price was great! I now heavily regret not buying them and at this $400 price I will spend another 6 months procrastinating on whether to get these or pay a couple bucks more for something else.

Oh, that is too bad. Maybe check the dealer in your area. Sometimes dealers get pretty good prices. If you know a mechanic, maybe they can order if for you and save like 20%.

Reactions: Aloha Joe
For current people looking, I just pulled off my rubicon flares and will be selling them. I’ll get them cleaned up and posted in the parts for sale sub forum this week.

Reactions: pc1p
For current people looking, I just pulled off my rubicon flares and will be selling them. I’ll get them cleaned up and posted in the parts for sale sub forum this week.
Old thread but post them up - I may be interested for sure!