Which adjustable control arms?

This is what happens when I skim posts, I see 10% off, I see Savvy, I see a code. Put all 3 together and completely confuse myself why the dang code doesn't work on the savvy site.

Unfortunately MC doesn't have anything that I'm interested in. Have their track bar, wish I didn't. Had to drill out axle mount to fit their joint, with their squeaky heim on the other end now, I'll have to weld a plate over it, re-drill to switch it back to a Currie track bar that doesn't make that God-awful racket all the time.

Reactions: Jamesval035
This is what happens when I skim posts, I see 10% off, I see Savvy, I see a code. Put all 3 together and completely confuse myself why the dang code doesn't work on the savvy site.

Unfortunately MC doesn't have anything that I'm interested in. Have their track bar, wish I didn't. Had to drill out axle mount to fit their joint, with their squeaky heim on the other end now, I'll have to weld a plate over it, re-drill to switch it back to a Currie track bar that doesn't make that God-awful racket all the time.

I have the Currie track bar with the smaller bolt that replaced a Metalcloak track bar where I drilled the axle mount. I haven't done anything to the drilled hole.