Whippets? (not the dog or the car)

Been sober for years but have done a lot of drugs. Whippets are about as low on the list of concern as you can get. You're high for under a minute then its done. Super intense but short. People can be addicted to anythig but again, extremely low on the drug list. Kills brain sells like crazy. Aside from littering would have zero concern about finding these. It's probably high school kids that can't find real drugs

Its everywhere man. You never want to know what its like to give narcan to a 15 yr old.

Denver is #1 for fenty OD's last I heard. Worse than SF or Seattle. Had some rando dude overdose on the porch of my business last month. Anothe guy happened to be walking by with narcan, hit him with 3. The guy was dead as fuck for several minutes, no pulse, no breathing, his buddy doing CPR while I was on phone with 911. Mother f%cker sat straight up! Was like out of pulp fiction, never seen anything like that. I was ok with him dead but scrared the shit out of me when he sat up

Denver is #1 for fenty OD's last I heard. Worse than SF or Seattle. Had some rando dude overdose on the porch of my business last month. Anothe guy happened to be walking by with narcan, hit him with 3. The guy was dead as fuck for several minutes, no pulse, no breathing, his buddy doing CPR while I was on phone with 911. Mother f%cker sat straight up! Was like out of pulp fiction, never seen anything like that. I was ok with him dead but scrared the shit out of me when he sat up

They usually wake up pissed off too. Your feel good receptors get blocked with the opioid receptors. Save a guys life and they wake up mad that you killed their high,lol.

I'm pretty good about letting go of stuff that happens to adults,but kids always hit home for me.

• Sad
Reactions: inkedrose
Addicts need help, I understand that. In some instances there are resources available too that have been successful, but there are plenty out there who refuse help and who willingly choose to live the life they do. These are the ones I have no sympathy for.

Reactions: inkedrose
I have a relative that survived an overdose. I'm glad you were not there being "ok with him dead".

I get to Interact with it every day. When it affects your business, your property, your belongings, the sympathy is hard to hang onto. Spend every morning cleaning up after junkies, kicking homeless off my property. I get to clean up their trash and paraphernalia risking my health so some kid doesn’t stumble onto it. If the choices they make cost them their life thats on them not me

They usually wake up pissed off too. Your feel good receptors get blocked with the opioid receptors. Save a guys life and they wake up mad that you killed their high,lol.

I'm pretty good about letting go of stuff that happens to adults,but kids always hit home for me.

You sound like a first responder? That fent is no joke. Area I work was never great but was just drunk homeless. Have watched it evolve over the years from drunks to tweakers and now these fenty ninjas. Never seen anything like
It

• Sad
Reactions: Rickyd